As part of the HPRA’s commitment to supporting innovation, we are delighted to announce a HPRA Innovation Day which will be held on the Thursday 25th May in O’Reilly Hall, UCD.
The Innovation Day follows on from the launch of the HPRA’s Innovation office which provides regulatory support and guidance to individuals, academics, small and medium enterprises, companies, and other groups who are developing innovative health products or technologies.
HPRA Innovation Office leaflet.
Aims of the event
The objective of this event is to create awareness of the support and guidance offered by the HPRA to facilitate innovation within the health products sector. This will include an overview of the recently established innovation office, the role of the HPRA in the regulation of health products and case studies and information on the road maps for specific types of products and activities within the HPRA’s remit.
Other organisations who promote innovation and innovators will also speak on the day and the event will provide an excellent opportunity for networking and information sharing.
Download Draft Agenda (updated on April 12th 2017)
Speakers and topics will include:
- HPRA representatives who will outline the supports offered by HPRA for innovation
- A speaker from the European Medicines Agency who will describe how they facilitate innovation at a European level
- Speakers from other non-regulatory organisations who support innovators within the health products sector
- Presentations from innovators on their innovation journey, factors that need to be considered as development proceeds and suggestions for other innovators seeking to translate research into an innovative product or technology
Anyone who is involved in or considering developing an innovative health product or technology is invited to attend. This includes individuals working in
Who should attend?
- Academic Institutions
- Research Organisations (including hospital-based researchers)
- Small and medium enterprises
- Life sciences industry
We would particularly welcome those who are new to or unfamiliar with the regulatory framework.
The fee to attend is €25 per person
Date and venue
Thursday 25th May 2017, O’Reilly Hall, UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4
To register please use the following link http://www.etouches.com/innovationday.
Places are limited so please book early.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org