Closing date for applications: 22/11/2020
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, the Business Support Analyst will support the department in the successful delivery of projects, and will support the gathering of facts and documentation for projects, recommending solutions, and act as liaison between ICT developers (internal and external) and HPRA stakeholders.
The Business Support Analyst will proactively engage in a structured manner with stakeholders to:
- Understand and document business process needs and how they can be delivered by ICTBS
- Work closely with the application support team, in developing and enhancement of bespoke applications
- Act as Project Manager when required, with responsibility to deliver on assigned projects, managing the full project lifecycle.
- Expand the project scope, objectives & deliverables as approved in the Business Case, in conjunction with the Project Manager/Sponsor and stakeholder
- Act as the lead in the gathering of facts, information and documentation, to aid decision making and identification of solutions and saving
- Capture, document and validate business requirements, using standard approaches, e.g., workshops, user observation, document reviews etc.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form