In this issue:
- Improving the management of shortages
- Challenges to maintaining joint labelling of veterinary medicines with the UK
- Changes processing of New – National applications.
- Changes to procedure for withdrawal of applications for veterinary medicines
- Implementation of European Commission decisions.
- Updates to product labelling as a result of efforts to address antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- Feedback on veterinary medicines information day
- HPRA personnel changes as a result of work-planning for Brexit
- New expedited variation process available for IMP manufacturer’s authorisations
- Safety Features – Key Messages
- GDP requirements for procurement and supply of active substances for human use
- European Commission public consultation on precursor chemicals legislation