Closing date for applications: 31/12/2019
The HPRA are regularly seeking administrative support in a number of areas. The role of an administrator is to ensure the efficient management of processes and provision of support in a wide variety of administrative work. If you would like to find out more information on our roles, please contact email@example.com along with your CV.
To be considered for an administrative position, candidates should have;
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a busy office based role
- An ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to prioritise and manage large volumes of work
- Ability to use initiative and maintain output & productivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and understand their needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and database administration
HOURS OF DUTY
The hours of duty are fixed by the HPRA from time to time. The current arrangements are Monday-Friday (minimum 37 hours). Appointees are eligible to participate in the flexitime arrangements after a period of six months.
Salary: €23,586 per annum.
Annual leave (exclusive of usual public holidays) is 22 days per annum.
The General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Acts 1988-2018 apply to the processing of personal data and the HPRA is committed to complying with its legal obligations in this regard. For information on how we process your information during recruitment, please see our privacy notice.