Closing date for applications: 14/04/2021
The Human Resources and Change (HR&C) department is responsible for the development of strategy, the design and implementation of HR solutions and the effective management of change projects that provide for the availability, effective use and engagement of human resources within the HPRA so as to contribute to the delivery of the HPRA’s strategic goals.
Reporting to the Chief Executive (CE), the role of the Director of HR&C is:
- To assist the CE and Management Committee in delivering the overall organisational strategic goals.
- In partnership with other Directors, ensure the effective ongoing management, engagement and utilisation of human resources in the HPRA.
- To provide strategic and operational leadership to the HR&C department.
- To ensure that the resources and processes of the department operate in an integrated andeffectivemannertoachievethegoals,objectivesandtargetsdefinedin current and future HR and Learning and Development (L&D) strategies and the HR&C business plan(s)
- To provide insight, advice and expertise into the ongoing and future development of the HPRA
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form