Closing date for applications: 26/11/2020
The role of the Director of ICT and Business Services (ICTBS) is central to the provision of best in class information technology capabilities to the HPRA, and supporting the organisation in fulfilling its broad regulatory remit. The role holds full responsibility for the management, operation and development of the HPRA’s information systems, technology assets and business services. The scope of the position includes working as a member of the management committee in formulating the organisation’s overall objectives and strategy, and specifically implementing the digital transformation strategy to support the achievement of those objectives.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the role of the Director is to:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to the ICT and Business Services department
- Ensure that the resources and processes of the department operate in an integrated and effective manner to achieve the goals, objectives and targets defined in the strategic and departmental plans
- Assist the Chief Executive and Management Committee in delivering the overall organisational strategic goals.
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the ICT and Business Services team and carry responsibility for delivery of a varied portfolio of technology supported initiatives contributing to the delivery of the digital transformation strategy
- Ensure the full scope of activities within this remit operates in line with good governance practice.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form