Closing date for applications: 21/02/2021
Reporting to a Senior Inspector, the GMP Inspector will be primarily responsible for assessing the compliance of manufacturers with EU Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The role of an Inspector is to evaluate the compliance of sites inspected, in Ireland and abroad, with the requirements of National legislation (in Ireland), European Community Directives, Regulations and Guidance. These sites may include:
- Manufacturers and distributors of medicinal products.
- Manufacturers of investigational medicinal products.
- Sites involved in the storage of medicinal products.
- Manufacturers of active pharmaceutical ingredients and certain excipients.
- Quality control laboratories.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form