Closing date for applications: 17/10/2021
Reporting to the Market Analysis Lead, the role of the Scientific Officer will contribute to the development and operation of the Market Analysis activities in the Regulatory and Policy section.
The Scientific Officer will work closely with and maintain effective working relationships with the other members of the Regulatory & Policy section, both the Assessment & Surveillance and Clinical sections of the Medical Devices department, the Compliance department, QSAC, Legal and the Communications departments.
Working within the medical devices Regulatory and Policy team, the Scientific Officer will:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the appropriate information management systems and ICT infrastructures to support the work of the department.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of appropriate systems to ensure our activities are risk-based, proportionate, value driven and impactful.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the appropriate systems to assist in the identification of trends and signals at national level and input into EU data analysis development activities as required.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of an information platform to support the generation of reports.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of internal communication platforms to share pertinent market analysis information, with the ongoing resourcing and population of same.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of systems and methodologies for the analysis and surveillance of qualitative and quantitative data from the lifecycle of a medical device.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application form