The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Estradot 50mcg Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/002
- Isotode 5mg Tablet – PA1380/014/001
- Mirapexin 0.088mg Tablet – EU/1/97/051/002
- Noradrenaline 1:1000 Concentrate for Solution for Infusion – PA0822/219/001
- Solpadol Caplets 500mg/30mg Tablet – PA0540/159/001
- Solpadol Effervescent 500mg/30mg Tablet – PA0540/159/003
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Axsain 0.075% w/w Cream – PA0827/004/001
- Epanutin Ready Mixed Parenteral 250mg/5ml Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA0822/011/006
- Gabapentin Rosemount 50mg/ml Oral Solution – PA0312/025/001
- Perindopril Tosilate/Amlodipine Teva 5mg/5mg Tablet – PA0749/197/001
- Perdamel 4mg Film coated Tablet – PA0126/169/006
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.