The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Methotrexate 5mg/2ml Solution for Injection – PA0822/206/001
- Perindopril tosilate/Amlodipine Teva 10mg/5mg Tablets – PA0749/197/003
- Salamol Steri-Neb 5/2.5 mg/ml Nebuliser Solution – PA0282/082/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aciclovir 25mg/ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion (500mg/20ml presentation only) – PA0822/215/001
- Caverject 20mcg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/115/003
- Clopidogrel Teva 75mg Film Coated Tablets – EU/1/09/540/001-016
- Minims Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate 0.5% w/v Eye Drop Solution – PA0555/023/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.