The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Hyaluronidase 1500IU Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA1339/011/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aprovel 300mg Tablet – EU/1/97/046/027
- Coaprovel 300mg/12.5mg Tablet – EU/1/98/086/004
- Edarbi 20mg Tablet – EU/1/11/734/002
- Hycamtin 4mg Powder for Concentrate for Solution for Infusion – EU/1/96/027/003
- Innohep 14,000IU in 0.7ml Solution for Injection – PA0046/060/011
- Naropin 7.5mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA1691/026/002
- Trileptal 300mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0896/033/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.