The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Caverject 10mcg Powder and Solvent for Injection – PA0822/115/002
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/v Solution for Injection – PA0073/091/002
- Hydrocortone 10mg Tablet – PA1986/054/001
- Pred Forte 1% w/v Eye Drop Suspension – PA0148/027/001
- Surmontil 50mg Hard Capsules – PA0540/128/003
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Ativan 4mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0822/090/002
- Fortum 500mg Powder for Solution for Injection/Infusion – PA1077/007/001
- Valsartan Krka 160mg Tablets – PA1347/010/008
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.