The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Accuretic 20/12.5mg Film Coated Tablets – PA0822/008/002
- Actelsar HCT 80/25mg Tablets – EU/1/13/817/029-041
- Clopidogrel 75mg Tablets – PA1380/057/001
- Clopidogrel Teva 75mg Film Coated Tablets – EU/1/09/540/001-016
- Losartan 25mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1390/003/001
- Rispeva 0.5mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1986/021/001
- Septrin Forte 160mg/800mg Tablets – PA1691/010/002
- Tracrium 10mg/ml Solution for Injection/Infusion (Ampoules) – PA1691/029/001
- Zerlinda 4mg/100ml Solution for Infusion – PA1380/142/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Sinemet Plus 25/100mg Tablets – PA1286/009/004
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.