The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Desmopressin 100mcg/ml Nasal Drop Solution – PA1009/001/001
- Marcain Heavy Steripack 0.5% w/v Solution for Injection – PA1691/024/003
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aldactone 100mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/110/003
- Evorel 50mcg Transdermal Patch – PA22668/008/001
- Exemestane 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2315/087/001
- Exemestane Actavis 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1380/083/001
- Differin 0.1% Gel – PA22743/005/002
- Gerozac 60mg Capsule – PA0577/071/001
- Propafenone hydrochloride 150mg Tablet – PA2315/116/001
- Zyban 150mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA1077/017/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.