The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Estradot 50mcg Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/002
- Estradot 100mcg Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/004
- Librium 10mg Capsule – PA2010/041/002
- Losartan 50mg Tablet – PA0749/090/003
- Losartan Hydrochloride 50mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0749/026/001
- Mercilon 150mcg/20mcg Tablet – PA1286/052/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Cozaar 12.5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1286/004/001
- Cyklokapron 500mg Tablet – PA1332/003/001
- Isoptin SR 240mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2010/003/005
- Nasonex 50mcg/Actuation Nasal Spray – PA1286/038/001
- Prosentio 100mg Tablet – PA0126/190/001
- Risperidal 0.5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA22612/010/009
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.