The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Ancotil 2.5mg/250ml Solution for Infusion – PA2010/048/001
- Deprager 100mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0577/067/002
- Gamanil 70mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1884/001/001
- Geodon 20mg Capsule – PA0822/214/001
- HBVAXPRO 5mcg Suspension for Injection in Prefilled syringe – EU/1/01/183/004
- Palexia 20mg/ml Oral Solution – PA2242/012/001
- Serlan 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711/065/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Epiduo 0.1%/2.5% Gel – PA22743/007/001
- Isoptin 240mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2010/003/005
- Montelair 4mg Chewable Tablet – PA0126/215/001
- Serimel 100mg Tablet – Sertraline – PA0126/135/002
- Zineryt 40mg + 12mg Powder and Solvent for Cutaneous Solution – PA0046/065/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.