The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Caverject 10mcg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/115/002
- Duphaston 10mg Tablet – PA2010/010/001
- Folonic acid 15mg Tablet – PA0822/198/001
- Intuniv 1mg Prolonged Release Tablet – EU/1/15/1040/001-002
- Marcain Heavy Steripack 0.5% w/v Solution for Injection – PA1691/024/003
- Minims Phenylephrine 2.5% w/w Eye Drops – PA22698/013/002
- Morphine Sulphate 10mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0073/020/001
- Proctosedyl Ointment – PA0540/062/001
- Raporsin 8mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2315/005/001
- Rebetol 40mg/ml Oral Solution – EU/1/99/107/004
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Femoston-Conti 0.5mg/2.5mg Tablet – PA2010/012/003
- Librium 10mg Capsule – PA2010/014/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.