The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Emtricitabine/Tenofovir disoproxil Mylan 200mg/245mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/16/1133/001-006
- Fostepor Once Weekly 70mg Tablets - PA0577/086/002
- Minulet 75mcg/30mcg Coated Tablets - PA0822/093/001
- Ondansetron 2mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion - PA0577/083/001
- Travocort 0.1 + 1% w/w Cream - PA1025/012/001
- Voriconazole 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion - PA2059/020/001
- Xatger 10mg Prolonged Release Tablets - PA0577/079/002
- Xylocaine 10mg/delivered dose Mucosal Spray - PA1691/028/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- CoAprovel 300mg/12.5mg Tablets - EU/1/98/086/004
- Imodium Plus 2mg/125mg Tablets - PA0330/050/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.