The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Aripiprazole 15mg Tablets - PA1986/019/003
- Co-Amoxiclav Teva 1000 mg/200 mg Powder for Solution for Injection/Infusion - PA0749/011/002
- Dexamethasone Phosphate 4mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion - PA0281/237/002
- Innohep 4,500 IU, Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/007
- Invokana 300mg Tablets - EU/1/13/884/006
- Osteomel Once Weekly 70mg Tablets - PA0126/148/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Uniphyllin Continus 200mg Prolonged Release Tablets - PA1688/011/001
- Valoid 50mg Tablets - PA1142/001/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.