The HPRA will host an information day on veterinary medicines on Wednesday 13th June 2018. The meeting will take place in the Hilton Hotel Dublin Airport, so as to facilitate those travelling. The purpose of this information day is to:
- Update marketing authorisation holders and other stakeholders with respect to:
- Brexit developments and HPRA preparations;
- Developments on the new draft European Regulation on veterinary medicines.
- Facilitate discussions between stakeholders on on-going and future regulatory developments.
- Outline initiatives being developed in relation to communications and pharmacovigilance.
- Allow an opportunity for stakeholders to network with HPRA personnel responsible for the authorisation and monitoring of veterinary medicines. An update on personnel changes within the organisation’s Veterinary Sciences Department will also be provided.
Please find the updated draft agenda available here. This is subject to change and will be confirmed closer to the event
We believe this is a very timely and important event given the major developments taking place across the regulatory environment for veterinary medicines and we encourage you to mark the date in your diary.
For details of fees and payment methods, please contact email@example.com. There are reductions in fees for groups of three or more persons from the same organisation, as well as for not-for-profit organisations. For more information on this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5 CVE Credits will be awarded to nurses and vets who are registered with the Veterinary Council of Ireland.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com