The HPRA hosted an information day on veterinary medicines on Wednesday 13th June 2018. The meeting took place in the Hilton Hotel Dublin Airport, so as to facilitate those travelling. The purpose of this information day was;
- Update marketing authorisation holders and other stakeholders with respect to:
- Brexit developments and HPRA preparations;
- Developments on the new draft European Regulation on veterinary medicines.
- Facilitate discussions between stakeholders on on-going and future regulatory developments.
- Outline initiatives being developed in relation to communications and pharmacovigilance.
- Allow an opportunity for stakeholders to network with HPRA personnel responsible for the authorisation and monitoring of veterinary medicines. An update on personnel changes within the organisation’s Veterinary Sciences Department will also be provided.
Please find the updated agenda available here.
This event was timely and important given the major developments taking place across the regulatory environment for veterinary medicines.
For more information on this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Presentations from this event are now available below -
Vet Info day 2018 - presentations
Information Day posters presented by HPRA colleagues at the event
If you have any queries please email email@example.com