The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Sertraline 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1347/019/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Atorvastatin 80mg Tablet – PA0126/271/004
- Erwinase 10,000IU Units Powder for Solution for Injection – PA1020/002/001
- Quinine Sulphate 300mg Tablet – PA1986/052/001
- Rifadin 300mg Capsule – PA0540/066/002
- Telfast 120mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0540/078/002
- Temozolomide 5mg Capsule – EU/1/09/606/001-002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.