The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Buplex Rx 400mg Tablet (100 pack size only) – PA1380/088/002
- Imuran 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1691/003/003
- Lispril Hydrochlorothiazide 20mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0711/051/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Atecor 50mg Tablet – PA0711/003/002
- Axsain 0.075% w/w Cream – PA0827/004/001
- Catasart 8mg Tablet – PA0711/134/002
- Genotropin Miniquick 1.6mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/010
- Teveten 600mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/017/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.