The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Azacitidine Accord 25mg/ml Powder for Suspension for Injection - EU/1/19/1413/001
- Inlyta 1mg Film Coated Tablet - EU/1/12/777/002
- Technescan DMSA 1.2 mg kit for radiopharmaceutical preparation - PA0690/011/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Midon 5mg Tablets - PA2229/008/002
- Parox 10mg Film-Coated Tablets - PA0711/052/003
- Respreeza Lyophilisate and Solvent for Solution for Injection - EU/1/151/1006/001
- Tracrium 10mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion (50mg/5ml ampoule) - PA1691/029/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.