The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Chlorpromazine Elixir BP 25mg/5ml Oral Solution – PA0281/124/001
- Cyklokapron 500mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/055/001
- Syntocinon 10IU/ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion or Intramuscular Injection – PA2206/003/002
- Zofran 4mg/2ml Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA0896/036/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Geodon 40mg Capsule – PA0822/214/002
- Leonore 100mcg/20mcg Coated Tablet – PA0711/127/001
- Lipantil Micro 200mg Capsule – PA2010/015/002
- Seretral 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/023/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.