The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Atecor CT 50mg/ 12.5mg Tablet – PA0711/020/001
- Atecor CT 100mg/ 25mg Tablet – PA0711/020/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Azactam 1g Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA0002/052/002
- Cozaar 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1286/004/002
- Minims Phenylephrine 2.5% w/w Eye Drops – PA22698/013/002
- Septrin Adult 80mg/400mg per 5ml Oral Suspension – PA1691/010/004
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.