The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Colomycin 1 Million IU Powder for Injection, Infusion or Inhalation – PA1986/046/001
- Scheriproct 1mg + 1mg Suppository – PA1025/011/002
- Zineryt 40mg + 12mg Powder and Solvent for Cutaneous Solution – PA0046/065/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Arthrotec 50mg Modified Release Tablet – PA0822/112/001
- Celecoxib 200mg Hard Capsule – PA2315/228/002
- Fluzac 20mg Capsule – PA0711/110/001
- Genotropin MiniQuick 0.4mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/004
- Genotropin MiniQuick 2mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/012
- Neurontin 300mg Capsule – PA0822/015/002
- Sertraline 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2315/101/003
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.