The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Candist 4mg Tablets – PA0126/206/001
- Nebimel 5mg Tablets – PA0126/165/001
- Sublimaze 50mcg/ml Solution for Injection – PA2187/002/001
- Zestan 5mg Tablets – PA0126/112/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Clopidogrel 75mg Tablet – PA1380/057/001
- Fluorouracil 25mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA0822/223/001
- Hycamtin 4mg Powder for Concentrate for Solution for Infusion – EU/1/96/027/001
- Losartan 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1390/003/001
- Parlodel 2.5mg Tablets – PA2010/042/001
- Syntocinon Ampoules 10IU/ml Concentrate for Infusion for Solution for Intramuscular Injection – PA2206/003/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.