The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Ibuprofen 400mg Solution for Infusion – PA0736/041/001
- Sodium bicarbonate 8.4% w/v Intravenous Infusion – PA0179/006/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Geodon 20mg Capsule – PA0822/214/001
- Hyaluronidase 1500IU Powder for Solution for Injection/Infusion – PA1339/011/001
- Morphine Sulphate BP 30mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0361/004/005
- Neurontin 600mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/015/004
- Somavert 30mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – EU/1/02/240/012
- Zoely 2.5mg/1.5mg Film Coated Tablet – EU/1/11/690/001-002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.