The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Arava 10mg Tablets – EU/1/99/118/003
- Aprovel 300mg Tablet – EU/1/97/046/027
- Clopidogrel Teva 75mg Film Coated Tablet – EU/1/09/540/1-16
- Selectol 200mg Tablet – PA0540/126/001
- Trileptal 600mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0896/033/003
- Vepesid 100mg Soft Capsules – PA2255/004/002
- Zolpidem Tartrate Teva 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/095/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Palonosetron Accord 250mcg Solution for Injection – EU/1/16/1104/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.