The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Genotropin Miniquick 1.2mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/008
- Quetex 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711/156/001
- Tevaquel 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/060/001
- Xomolix 2.5mg/ml Solution for Injeciton – PA2288/003/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Becotide 50mcg Evohaler – PA1077/042/006
- Frisium 10mg Tablet – PA0540/043/001
- Inspra 25mg Tablet – PA0822/020/001
- Stilnoct 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0540/160/002
- Syntocinon 10IU/ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion or Intramuscular Injection – PA2206/003/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.