The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Candist Plus 16mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0126/207/002
- Montelair 4mg Chewable Tablet – PA0126/215/001
- Montelair 5mg Chewable Tablet – PA0126/215/002
- Teveten 600mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/017/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Amoxil 500mg Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA1007/033/004
- Fludrocortisone acetate 0.1mg Tablet – PA1691/018/001
- Genotropin Miniquick 1.8mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/011
- Lanoxin 500mcg/2ml Solution for Injection – PA1691/001/001
- Lyrica 300mg Capsule – EU/1/04/279/024
- Sildenafil 100mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0126/199/003
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.