The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Acerycal 5mg/5mg Tablets – PA0568/018/001
- Aciclovir 25mg/ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion (500mg/20ml presentation only) – PA0822/215/001
- Betaloc 1mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0970/032/001
- Instanyl 100mcg Single Dose Nasal Spray – EU/1/09/531/014-017
- Minims Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate 0.5% w/v Eye Drops Solution – PA0555/023/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride 0.25% w/v Solution for Injection – PA0073/091/001
- Bupivacaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/v Solution for Injection – PA0073/091/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.