The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Cytotec 200mcg Tablet – PA0822/118/001
- Glycopyrronium bromide 200mcg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0857/001/001
- Isoptin 40mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/003/001
- Parox 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711052/003
- Vfend 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion – EU/1/02/212/025
- Voriconazole 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion – PA2059/020/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Abstral 300mcg Sublingual Tablet – PA2288/004/004
- Genotropin Miniquick 2mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/012
- Neurostil 100mg Capsule – PA0749/164/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.