The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Inspra 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/020/001
- Lanoxin PG 250mcg Tablet – PA1691/001/004
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Benetor 10mg Tablet – PA1595/001/001
- Colofac 135mg Tablet – PA2010/007/001
- Cordarone X Intravenous 150mg/3ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion or Slow Injection – PA0540/142/003
- Diprivan 1% Emulsion for Injection or Infusion – PA0691/022/001
- Irbesartan 75mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0126/205/001
- Lercanidipine 10mg Tablet – PA0126/187/001
- Lercanidipine 20mg Tablet – PA0126/187/002
- Losartan 50mg Tablet – PA0749/090/003
- Losartan Hydrochlorothiazide 100mg/25mg Tablet – PA0749/026/002
- Osteomel Once Weekly 70mg Tablet – PA0126/148/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.