The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Caverject 20mcg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/115/003
- Coversyl Arginine 5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0568/002/005
- Manerix 150mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/023/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Glycopyrronium bromide 200mcg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0857/001/001
- Glycopyrronium bromide & Neostigmine Metilsulfate 0.5mg/2.5ml Solution for Injection – PA0857/002/001
- Imuran 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1691/003/002
- Inlyta 1mg Film coated Tablet – EU/1/12/777/002
- Mozobil 20mg/ml Solution for Injection – EU/1/09/537/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.