The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Adcortyl Intra-articular/Intra-dermal 10mg/ml Suspension for Injection – PA0002/018/003
- Atorvastatin Clonmel 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0126/271/001
- Cytotec 200mcg Tablet – PA0822/118/001
- Lercanidipine Clonmel 20mg Film coated Tablet – PA0126/187/002
- Losartan 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/090/003
- Ondansetron 2mg/ml Solution for Infusion – PA2315/168/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Cellcept 500mg Solution for Infusion – EU/1/96/005/005
- Glucose 50% w/v Concentrate solution for Infusion – PA0179/001/039
- Voltarol Optha Multidose 1mg/ml Eye Drop – PA1107/009/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.