The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Bupivacaine hydrochloride 0.25% w/v Solution for Injection – PA0073/091/001
- Coversyl Arginine 5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0568/002/005
- Minulet 75mcg/30mcg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/093/001
- Perindopril Tosilate Teva 5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/168/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Naltrexone Hydrochloride 50mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1390/020/001
- Quinine Sulphate 300mg Coated Tablet – PA1986/052/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.