The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Angeliq 1mg/2mg Tablet – PA1410/013/001
- Beromun 1mg Powder for Solution for Infusion – EU/1/99/097/001
- Creon 25000 Gastro-Resistant Capsule – PA2010/008/002
- Lanoxin PG 50mcg.ml Elixir – PA1691/001/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Adcortyl Intra-articular / Intra-dermal 10mg/ml Suspension for Injection – PA0002/018/003
- Hytrin 2mg Tablet – PA1142/005/002
- Isoptin 80mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/003/002
- Serc 16mg Tablet – PA2010/016/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.