The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Ativan 4mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0822/090/002
- Perdamel 4mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0126/169/006
- Perindopril tosilate/Amlodipine Teva 5mg/5mg Tablet – PA0749/197/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Epilim 100mg Crushable Tablet – PA0540/150/001
- Hydrocortone 10mg Tablet – PA1986/054/001
- Proctosedyl Ointment 0.5%/0.5%/1%/1% w/w – PA0540/062/001
- Rispeva 0.5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1986/021/001
- Sinemet 25/250mg Tablet – PA1286/009/005
- Triapin 2.5mg/2.5mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0540/082/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.