The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Lopid 300mg Capsules – 100 pack – PA0822/014/001
- Parnate 10mg Coated Tablets – PA0899/016/001
- Quinine Sulphate Tablets 300mg – PA1986/052/001
- Valsartan Mylan 40mg Film Coated Tablets – PA0577/134/001
- Valsartan Mylan 80mg Film Coated Tablets – PA0577/134/002
- Valsartan Mylan 320mg Film Coated Tablets – PA0577/134/004
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Amikin 100mg/2ml Solution for Injection – PA2255/001/001
- Bactroban 2.0% w/w Nasal Ointment – PA1077/094/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.