The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Aripiprazole 30mg Tablet – PA1986/019/004
- Efexor XL 150mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0822/072/003
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Clonfolic 0.4mg Tablet – PA0126/095/001
- Efexor 37.5mg Prolonged Release Capsule – PA0822/072/001
- Gaviscon Oral Suspension – PA0979/015/001
- Gaviscon Liquid Peppermint Flavour Oral Suspension – PA0979/015/002
- Hytrin 10mg Tablet – PA1142/005/004
- Miramel 0.088mg Tablet – PA0126/173/001
- TOBI 300mg/5ml Nebuliser Solution – PA2010/063/001
- Tranexamic Acid 100mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA2315/178/001
- Ultiva 5mg Powder for Concentrate for Solution for Infusion – PA1691/032/003
- Zomig 2.5mg Tablet – PA2242/004/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.