The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Allopurinol 300mg Tablets - PA2315/056/002
- Desloratadine 5mg Film Coated Tablets - PA2315/016/001
- Marcain 0.25% w/v with Adrenaline (Epinephrine, 5 micrograms per ml) (1:200,000) Solution for Injection - PA1691/025/001
- Rifadin 150mg Capsules - PA0540/066/001
- Valoid 50mg Tablets - PA1142/001/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aldactone 25mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0822/110/001
- Aldactone 100mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0822/110/003
- Aripiprazole 30mg Tablets - PA1986/019/004
- Atecor CT 100mg/25mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0711/020/002
- Diclac 50mg Gastro Resistant Tablets - PA0711/009/008
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.