The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Detrunorm XL 30mg modified-release capsules – PA1142/004/002
- Erwinase 10000 units powder for solution for injection – PA1020/002/001
- Nimbex 2mg/ml solution for injection/infusion – PA1691/030/001
- Palexia 20mg/ml oral solution - PA2242/012/011
- Palexia 4mg/ml oral solution – PA2242/012/010
- Respreeza 1000 mg powder and solvent for solution for injection – EU/1/15/1006/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Buplex Rx 400mg film-coated tablets – PA1380/088/002
- Cytotec 200 mcg tablets – PA0822/118/001
- Hycamtin 0.25mg hard capsules – EU/1/96/027/006
- Ramipril Teva Pharma 5mg tablets – PA0749/177/003
- Silkis 3mg/g ointment- PA22743/014/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.