The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Brufen 800mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2010/002/007
- Rifadin 300mg Capsule – PA0540/066/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Atecor CT 100mg/25mg Tablet – PA0711/020/002
- Folinic Acid 10mg/ml Solution for Injection (50mg/5ml) – PA0822/198/003
- Omesar 10mg Tablet – PA0865/011/001
- Mefac 500mg Tablet – PA0074/015/002
- Melcam 15mg Tablet – PA0711/060/002
- Warticon 0.15% w/w Cream – PA1113/017/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.