The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Cerubidin 20mg Powder for Solution for Injection – PA0540/096/001
- Septrin Forte 160 mg/800 mg Tablets - PA1691/010/002
- Ultiva 2 mg Powder for Concentrate for Solution for Infusion - PA1691/032/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Clopidogrel Teva 75mg Film Coated Tablet – EU/1/09/540/001-016
- Olanzapine 10mg Tablet – EU/1/07/427/11-14
- Oxis Turbohaler 6mcg Inhalation Powder – PA1019/015/001
- Triapin 2.5mg/2.5mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0540/082/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.