The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Accupro 20mg Tablet – PA0822/007/003
- Axsain 0.075% w/w Cream – PA0827/004/001
- Cardura 2mg Tablet – PA0822/192/002
- Coversyl Arginine 10mg Tablet – PA0568/002/006
- Destrusitol SR 4mg Prolonged Release Capsule – PA0822/125/002
- Doxycycline Teva 100mg Hard Capsule – PA1986/081/001
- Gemcitabine 1g Powder for Solution for Infusion – PA1380/015/002
- Teveten 400mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/017/001
- Teveten Plus 600mg/12.5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/018/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Gamanil 70mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1884/001/001
- Salamol Steri-Neb 5mg/2.5ml Nebuliser Solution – PA0282/082/002
- Zerlinda 4mg/100ml Solution for Infusion – PA1380/142/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.