The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Catasart 8mg Tablet – PA0711/134/002
- Diaglyc 30mg Modified Release Tablet – PA0749/076/001
- Estradot 100mcg Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/004
- Minims Prednisolone Sodium Phosphate 0.5% Eye Drop Solution – PA22698/016/001
- Septrin Forte 160mg/800mg Tablet – PA1691/010/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Accuretic 20mg/12.5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/008/002
- Atecor CT 50mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0711/020/001
- Lustral 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/001/004
- Teveten 400mg Film Coated Tablet – PA2010/017/001
- Tradol SR 150mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0711/029/006
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.