The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Burinex 1mg Tablet – PA22650/001/001
- Creon 10,000 Gastro-Resistant Capsule – PA2010/008/001
- Differin 0.1% Cream – PA22743/005/001
- Differin 0.1% Gel – PA22743/005/002
- Diltam 90mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0711/004/002
- Serlan 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711/065/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Chlorphenamine 10mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA2288/001/002
- Isoptin SR 240mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2010/003/005
- Sertraline 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1347/019/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.