The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Atecor CT 50mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0711/020/001
- Desmospray Desmopressin Nasal Spray – PA1009/005/001
- Lispril Hydrochlorothiazide 10mg/12.5mg Tablet – PA0711/051/001
- Serlan 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711/065/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Anapen Junior 150mcg Solution for Injection in Pre-Filled Syringe – PA22580/001/001
- Atenomel 50mg Tablet – PA0126/069/001
- Brufen 800mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA2010/002/007
- Estradot 75mcg Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/003
- Indivina 1mg/2.5mg Tablet – PA1327/005/001
- Indivina 2mg/5mg Tablet – PA1327/005/003
- Rispone 1mg/ml Oral Solution – PA0711/106/001
- Stilnoct 5mg Tablet – PA0540/160/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.