The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Fentanyl 500mcg in 10ml Solution for Injection – PA0073/122/002
- Fucidin H Cream 20mg/g + 10mg/g – PA0046/005/005
- Gabapentin Rosemount 50mg/ml Oral Solution – PA0312/025/001
- Innohep 14,000IU in 0.7ml Solution for Injection – PA0046/060/001
- Memantine 10mg Tablet – PA0126/25/002
- Morphine Sulphate Injection BP 30mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0361/004/005
- Sterile Sodium Chloride Concentrate 30% w/v Solution for Infusion – PA0274/001/001
- Triapin 2.5mg/2.5mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0540/082/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Marcain Polyamp Steripack 0.25% w/v Solution for Injection – PA1691/024/001
- Marcain Polyamp Steripack 0.5% w/v Solution for Injection – PA1691/024/002
- Nebimel 5mg Tablet – PA0126/165/001
- Selectol 200mg Tablet – PA0540/126/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.